2.01.2009

Sunday Afternoon

First post of February, and I guess a lot has happened today. It was a gorgeous day, but instead of going outside I accidentally took a nap. Oh well, I needed it. Secondly the Super Bowl, pretty good game ehh? I was cheering for the underdog, and although they lost they made a pretty good game of it. 

So today I haven't really thought about anything much. I'm just glad I had a restful day. I need that more than anything right now-rest. It seems like everything is going 100 mph, and I can't seem to stop it. Then there are Sundays, the BEST day of the week in my opinion. Just stop and take a breather... it feels so good. The best thing about a restful day (besides the rest), is that it helps you refocus for the week ahead. I feel charged to get through this week, because next weekend is going to be even better than this one. 

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment