2.03.2009

Fast...

Wow, everything is moving so fast. It's February already. I feel like time is the only thing that I talk about now. How everything is coming at me so quickly; I don't think I could ever have enough time. I guess now all I can do is take the punches as they come. Papers, tests, and projects, let them come I'll just have to do my best. That's my biggest problem right now, is not giving my worries to God. I have never really had worry as a struggle in my life, but I guess that's what College will do to you. I think this weekend is going to be good for me; going home will be such a refresher. I can see my mom, my dog, my dad, and most importantly my girlfriend (don't worry I'm not about to get mushy). A break will be nice. I'm ready for it. 

Andy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment