2.12.2009

Late Night

Tonight was my first "running of the Bison." It was so incredible, that so many people could be so pumped up about a basketball game. Just a little tid-bit on that.

So I haven't been keeping very good track of my reading, but what I have read has been very moving. Currently I'm reading, "The Externally Focused Church." It is a book about how the Church shouldn't be closed doors, but open freely to the community. 
Last weekend I went home to Little Rock, when I went to Church on Sunday I found that we were planning a Community Outreach Program for spring break. Kids from Harding are coming and it is going to be big. This is such a great thing. I feel like my Church is getting it, trying to be apart of the Community, not in it. I just hope they keep doing that, not making that a single event, but the norm of our outreach. I know I need to walk to walk... I'm working on that too. 

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment