4.25.2009

Not Everything is Perfect.

Golf could be one of the most frustrating things in the entire world. You have a great shot, then the worst of your life. And as much as I hate sports metaphors, this one speaks to me. When I play golf, I could have 2 attitudes. The first, is to get angry when I don't play as well as I'd like, or the second, I could realize that I'm not a pro, and just have fun. I normally start out going toward the first, and end up at the second. I just know that my golfing days would be ruined if I didn't keep a level head. 

The same goes for life. It seems like I get so angry sometimes when things aren't perfect. Somewhere along the line of that event, I realize that I need to "take a chill pill," and just let things happen. I just wish that in my life, I could realize that things happen, and deal with them as they come. Perfection is impossible, and no event, speech, assignment, or day, will ever be perfect. We've just got to out there, live life, and make the best of what we've got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment