1.22.2009

Thursday

So today was just an ever so normal Thursday. I went to class. I was tired, and then I helped demolish a car. It was so fun. So today in class we were talking about how people have the least to complain about when they are actually doing something. I want to expound on this, I think the reason it is hard for people to complain in that situation is because they are actually doing something. There are so many people who complain about stuff (myself included) and never do anything about it. So I guess there are two things you can say about this, if you are involved you either are working to fix it, or know that it can't get any better. I'm just "spitballing" here, saying some of my thoughts. So I guess what I'm trying to say is: if you think that there is something wrong with church, get out there and fix it. I need to do this so much more, that's a huge problem that I have. 

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment