1.13.2009

My First Blog

Hey everyone, here I am for my first Blog. If you are reading this I am guessing that you are either a professor, friend, or family member. I'm going to start by saying that my grammar will be horrible, because I have always be awful at it (sorry Mrs. Story). This blog is sort of an experiment (aren't they always), for my Intro to Ministry class. Sometimes it might be funny, but mostly it will contain some sort of spiritual thoughts or reflections. My goal is to stay true to the last statement. It's not going to necessarily be good, but hopefully it will be a blessing in my life, because as long as it effects one person, it will be worth it. 

Love, Andy. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're doing this man. I know that it will bless you as well as many other people. I'm so proud of the man that you are becoming. Keep putting our Lord first in your life.

    ReplyDelete