1.27.2009

I need a "pick me up."

Ugh, I'm not even 3 weeks through the second semester yet, and I could already use a break. I'm so tired (there's a logical reason for that), I get almost nothing done. I'm not really sure if I'm homesick or not, but I could seriously do with a hug from my mom right now. This year has already been so hard, and my relationship with God is suffering from the busyness. Now is the time to turn to Him. I know that it is weird that I am using this blog as an interior monologue of how to fix myself, but it's the only way to fix it. I've never been one to worry or dwell on problems, but right now I can just see it all slipping. So here is my prayer, it's from Psalm 90:12.

             Teach us to number our days aright, 
      
     that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

In my eyes this verse is just saying that we need to get our priorities right, if we do then we will gain wisdom. Hopefully wisdom is what I need to get through this. Regardless, there is only one person who I can fully rely on to make this happen, God. So I'm going attempt to be "humble in spirit" here, it's not something I do very well, but I know that I can't do this on my own, so that is the only way. God I'm giving it up to you... I need you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment