3.10.2009

Bowl Cuts and Goofy Smiles

For about a week now my roommate, McGee has been contemplating getting a bowl cut for a day before he cuts his hair off. Purely his decision, I didn't come up with it, or pressure him to do it. Last night he gave me the pleasure of cutting it for him. I don't think anything in recent memory has given me this much joy. I have spent my entire day taking pictures of him, giggling, and seeing the reactions of the entire student body of Lipscomb. This little act, has brought so much joy into my life, in this week that is a killer already. Josh has made me remember that school isn't the biggest deal, that friendship and just enjoying life is what it's all about. God wants us to be happy. Will we always be happy? No, but that doesn't mean we can't try our best. I'm happy, and today it's without trying. 

Andy

P.S. That was the first haircut I've ever given, also don't worry McGee is gonna cut the "bowl" off tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment